Change of Major

Change of Major forms are available in the Office of Advising, Records, and Registration Services. They must be signed by an Academic Advisor and Department Head for the student’s prospective major. Admission to majors with limited space is decided on a competitive basis with incoming transfer students. Students must declare a major during the first semester of their first year.

Changing the major after completing the first year may incur an additional year of study.