International Students: Transfer Credit

International students who have attended a college/university outside the United States and are requesting transfer credit must have their academic credentials evaluated by a Foreign Credential Evaluation Service. This evaluation must include a “course by course” evaluation with grades or marks and credits or hours equated to the U.S. system. The official and sealed credential evaluation must be submitted directly to the Office of the Registrar at Ringling College of Art and Design. International students must have their transcripts evaluated by World Education Services or Josef Silny & Associates, which are Ringling’s required evaluation services.