To obtain a second bachelor's degree, students must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a college or university that is accredited by any of the following:
- Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
- Higher Learning Commission
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- National Association of Schools of Art and Design
- National Association of Schools of Dance
- National Association of Schools of Theatre
- New England Commission of Higher Education
- Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
- WASC Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges
- WASC Senior College and University Commission
Institutions accredited by agencies other than above may be evaluated through an appeal.
- Complete a minimum of 30 credits of new upper-level coursework with Ringling College, after the completion of the first degree and admission into the second-degree major. The combined total must be no less than 150 credits for the two degrees.
- Must complete the appropriate form(s) in the Admissions Office and be admitted, or if a former Ringling College student, with the Registrar's Office and be readmitted to the College.
- Complete Ringling College’s major requirements (see Catalog for more detailed information). If any of these requirements were satisfied in the previous degree, the remainder necessary to complete the minimum 30 credits of new coursework should be satisfied with courses related to the major.
- A minimum grade point average of C (2.0). The GPA will be calculated on the basis of courses taken after completion of the first bachelor's degree and admission to the student's second bachelor degree major at Ringling College.
- The degree requirements for students who enroll continuously are determined by the Catalog in effect at the date of enrollment following admission into the second bachelor's degree major at Ringling College.
- Must comply with all other Ringling College regulations.