Transfer Credits for Military Courses

Transfer credit may be awarded for military courses based upon ACE Guidelines. If the student’s military course has an ACE recommended equivalency, and the recommended equivalent is a course that Ringling offers, transfer credit may be given at the discretion of the Registrar with as needed consultation with Academic Affairs administrators and Department Chairs/Program Directors. All other transfer credit must be from a regionally accredited institution. Ringling College of Art and Design does not award credit for noncredit work or for experiential learning.